Sjö, the meaning of lake/small sea in Swedish, inspired by the geographical similarity of Stockholm & Hong Kong.
Inspired by the Vasamuseet, the maritime museum in Stockholm, which showcases salvaged ships from history. Ships are the main transport of the ocean, yet it is the sailing control panel that has the most importance for sailing on the tremendous empty oceans.
A ship’s control panel serves as the design inspiration for one of the dial designs in the SJÖ collection (LW029 to LW036).
- Size: 40mm Diameter (including acetate case)
- Depth: 7.4mm
- Outer Case Material: Italian Mazzucchelli Acetate
- Outer Case Colour: Tortoise
- Inner Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Inner Case Colour: Brushed Black
- Dial Colour: Silver
- Movement: Swiss Ronda Quartz 515
- Function: 3 Hands + Date
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Strap Colour: Grey
- Buckle Width: 20mm
- Quick release spring bar
- Strap Material: Double-sided Premium Italian Leather
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Warranty: 2 years
- Product Code: LW032
Import Duties & VAT covered